Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Entry 20..

"I see my old self and wonder if we still see alike, we was tight, seeing light, speaking right and breathing lyf" - Lupe Fiasco..

I miss it.. The whole thing.. The late nights, the early mornings.. The good, the bad.. The sad, the glad.. The lessons.. The assurance.. The fun.. The hurt.. The failures.. The successes.. The wins and the losses.. Though I never lost sight of you.. The staying late just to get more time with you.. Cuz very few people or things could bring out this kind of happiness.. I miss that.. The moments that seemed to last forever that only lasted a few minutes or a couple hours.. The times it felt like it was all over but somehow was able to keep clocking.. To keep working, to keep pushing, to a seemingly impossible feat of perfection.. Impossible as it might've seemed, there was never a reason not to strive for it.. I miss that.. The places we went, the people we met, the memories we made.. The snapshots we can hold for a lifetime.. I miss all that.. The pain.. The strain.. The racking of the brain.. Just to understand how to fully understand you.. How to treat you right and get the best out of you.. While giving you the best of me.. Though I'll admit, I wasn't always the best I could be.. But somehow you accepted me for who I was & never neglected me for who I would become.. I miss that..The dedication.. The time spent.. The opportunities.. The drive that was instilled from nowhere or nobody else but thy inner Soul.. The Heart that one might not even had known was inside that would manifest itself in various forms when put to the test.. I miss that.. Knowing I took it for granted more than I appreciated it.. But that's a lesson, & for that I'm thankful.. When it was just us for hours of the day.. Music, you & me.. Getting lost in the Love.. So many claim it, yet I still felt it to be solely mine.. Selfish without question.. Hours put in on end for a glimpse of perfection.. I miss that.. So much now that the thought is crossing to pick it back up again.. To go ahead and make that call.. Passion too strong to let it just die.. At least should give it a try.. Right?.. I mean they say follow your Dreams.. So what it mean when all my Dreams are of you? Ball's in my court, in my hands.. It's been in the plans so may as well take the shot.. Just gotta be sure to follow through..

I'm back..

Track I'm spinning back: (Double Shot) Lupe Fiasco - Letting Go & Skyzoo - Dear Whoever..

Til then it's as always,
Peace, Love & Soul..
1..
D.No..

No comments:

Post a Comment